About Me

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Three Things Thursday

This is my first three things Thursdays...

1. My new I-Pod shuffle-  I won this in a raffle.  My old ipod died and I was too cheap to  buy a new one. It had been over a year since I had an I-Pod.  I realized how much I miss having music whenever I wanted it.  I have been having some kick ass runs with my new I-Pod.  Sometime it helps to gives you that extra boost.  I was speckitcal of the shuffle and might not have bought it on my own but it was free.  I love it!  I love how portable it is and  that it is compact enough to itn in your pocket.  Plus I downloadedsome new songs from Glee and that just makes me happy.

2.  Travel--- I always knew I loved to travel but after spending the last two days sightseeing it really reminded me how much I love it.  I love seeing new places, learning about that city and people watching.  I really wish we were able to travel more. 

3.  Healthy Eating/ Exercising while away-- My goal on this trip was to stick to eating healthy, exercising and drinking water.  I have done a pretty good job so far.  I am lucky that there is a grocery store next to the hotel so I was able to get a few healthy snacks, fruit/veggies, and water for the room.  I have gone for my scheduled runs and walked over 4 miles each day.  I did treat myself to a cookie and a glass of wine tonight opps...

No comments:

Post a Comment