About Me

Friday, January 14, 2011

In need of a little decorating help...

As you know we recently bought a treadmill.  Unfortunately it is stuck in the basement since we live on the 3rd floor and I don't think my neighbors would appreciate hearing me run on my treadmill above them esp before 6am.  Well I am not a fan of running in the basement so far.  We live in old three family home and the basement is kinda gross and scary...

We managed to move stuff around so I am not looking at a bunch of boxes.  This is my view:

My wonderful husband is will to take down his dartboard and let me have the whole space to decorate as I see fit.  Except I am clueless on what to do.

Any ideas?  Care to share your workout space?

I would love any decorating help... Thanks!!

3 comments:

  1. You should put up a motivational board that includes the races on your calendar, pictures that make you happy, etc. Can you bring a TV down there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to break 2 hours on your 1/2 marathon. I would put SUB - 2 on the board along with other momentos that will push you to your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Jill said - get a tv if you can. Otherwise, decorate with race related stuff. Having a treadmill makes training so much more convenient when you have kids.

    ReplyDelete