About Me

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Plans for the week... skipping into the new week!!!

I very rarely say this but I am excited to start a new week.  Things have just been going great in many areas of my life... family, health, running, etc.  And those things that are not  going so great I feel invigorated and ready to tackle them head on.  I have been focusing on exercising, clean eating and focusing on the simple things in life.... its working!  Life is good!

Plans for the week

Sunday: Rest
Monday: 60 min Bootcamp
Tuesday: 1 mile warm up 12x 400 (90 sec RI) 1 mile cool down
Wednesday: 60 Min Bootcamp
Thursday: 1 mile warm up 4 mile tempo 1 mile cool down
Friday: 60 Min Bootcamp
Saturday: 11 mile long run



Just cause I really think this has helped my mood I will share 10 simple things that made me happy today ( in no certain order)

1. Watching L Boogie  dance
2.  Walking my door
3. The new flavors of greek yogurt
4.  Staying on budget at the grocery store
5. J coming home after he was at work all day
6.  Bedtime stories with L Boogie
7.  Cooking dinner
8.  Thinking about my upcoming week
9.  Reading so great blogs
10.  Cuddling on the couch with J

What are some simple things that made you happy today?

2 comments:

  1. I love your weekly plans!

    I was happy to have my hubby home after baseball camps this weekend. We are looking forward to watching The Town tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the things that made you happy! That's awesome! A few of mine (from yesterday because it's too early today to be happy about much except that I have today off!): Playing with my nephew, spending 2 hours browsing books at B&N, having a rice krispie treat, hanging with my spouse and family.

    ReplyDelete