About Me

Thursday, November 4, 2010

30 Days of thanks... Day 4

During my speed workout today, I realized how much love  my I-Pod shuffle.  I have not had music to run with for a while since my last I-pod broke.  I really never thought that music made a difference in my running until I started running with music again.  Tonight I really was struggling getting in the running mood... my favorite song came on and I pushed through my speed work out.  I know in the grand scheme of things this is a silly thing to be grateful for but it sure made my workout a little more enjoyable tonight.  Sometimes it is the little things. 

What  is something that made your day a little more enjoyable???

1 comment:

  1. my run was more enjoyable because even though I have to run inside now because of the cold and dark, my pup still hangs out with me while I'm doing it. At least I'm not alone on my treadmill :)

    ReplyDelete