About Me

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

HBBC Day 3 , 4 and 5

I am totally pumped for this competition.  I have been trying to fit extra points here and there and I have been striving to be healthier overall and I am feeling great!!!  I do much better when I have something to motivate and hold me accountable.

Day 3
Yoga( One hour) 3
Weights 1
2 mile walk 2
Veggies/ Fruit 1 (Orange, Pear, 1.5 cups of spinach, 1/2 cup celery, 10 baby carrots, 1 cucumber, 1/2 peas)
Total 7

Day 4
Five Mile Run 5
One hour hike 4
Stretching/ Yoga 1
Veggies/ fruit 1 ( Orange, Pear, 1.5 cups of spinach, 15 carrots, 1.2 celery, 1 cup broccoli, 1 cup summer squash)
total 11

Day 5
Yoga  (one hour) 3
Weights 1
3 mile walk 3
Veggies/fruit 1 ( 1/2 cup grapes, a pear, 2 cups lettuce, 1.5 cups spinach, .5 cup peas, 1 cup broccoli, 1/2 cup pumpkin in oatmeal)
Total 8

Total for 3 days 26

Total so far 45

How is everyone else doing?  Do you find you are more committed to a healthier lifestyle when you have something to hold you accountable???

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great! I'm not as motivated but definitely keeping my food in check.

    Keep on motivating!

    ReplyDelete