I have done speed work before but not in a long while. Last night was my third speed workout since starting this round of training. Here are somethings I learned at night from my speed workout.
-My headphones suck and I need new ones.
- Don't eat dinner and then do a speed workout.
- I prefer to warm-up and cool-down outside and not have the whole workout on the treadmill.
- I really need to get my own treadmill-- I hate the gym esp how crowded it is about to get
- Speed workouts really do make you faster and stronger
- Music makes the workout tolerable
- I love speed workouts once they are done
What have you learned from your workouts recently??