About Me

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

30 days of Thanks... Day Two and Day Three

For some reason Day Two did not post so you get two in one day...

Day 2
I am thankful for Trader Joe's Gingerbread Coffee.  I know this is a silly thing to be thankful for but the flavors just scream the holiday season to me.  Each cup is like a little trip down memory of Thanksgivings and Christmases of the past... remembering all the family, laughter and good time.  The holidays always have held a special place in my heart and even more so now that I have my own family.  I cant wait for all the joy to come this season and more gingerbread coffee!!

Day 3

I am thankful for family dinners.  Today J, L Boogie and I were all home to make and eat dinner together.  This is a rare occurrence in our family maybe once a week do we get to eat dinner together due work and school schedules.  I typically cook something the night before or in the morning and we reheated in the evening.  Today we got to savor our time as a family...dancing in the kitchen listening to Jimmy Buffet ( a favorite of L Boogie's) while I whipped something yummy up for dinner.  Then sitting down and eating together discussing our day  well at least J and I were L Boogie still does not add much to the conversation...Ha!  I am so thankful for anytime we can connect as a family and enjoy our time together.

5 comments:

  1. I love this! We get our coffee at Trader Joe's too so I'll have to check it out! Thanks. We also cherish family dinners! Such an important part of our day. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and you rock!

    I'm doing thankful posts as well and mine for today was coffee too! I'm with you. I love love love trader joe's gingerbread coffee. Delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those family dinners will make some great memories! :) I LOVE the Holidays and I can't wait to spend time with my family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet post. A good life is full of special moments and yours runneth over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm drinking my TJ Gingerbread Coffee right now! I love it also :)

    ReplyDelete