About Me

Thursday, November 11, 2010

30 Days of Thanks days 8, 9, 10 and 11

Wow... slacker much.  I have been sick, swamped at work and plain tired.  Enough with the excuses and on with the thanks.

Day 8: My Husband

I am so thankful for my husband J.  He is my biggest supporter and wholeheartedly believes I can do whatever I want to.  He makes me want to be as good of a person as he thinks I am.  He is an amazing father and loves L Boogie with his whole being.  He supports and encourages my running.  Without his support, I could not run and train.  I am so thankful to be blessed with a man like this in my life.




Day 9 Scenic Runs at the Beach
I am thankful that this is 3 miles from my house.  It is a 6 mile stretch of beach with a boardwalk that run along it.  It has mile makers so I can do speed work.  It is well lit and many other run/walk along it so it is safe early in the morning and later in the evening.  I love that I get to run this on a regular basis.

Day 10: My Job

For a long time, I just went to work did my job and came home.  I finally found a job that I enjoy and look forward to.  I am thankful I found a family friendly company that appreciates we have a life outside of work.  Although, I wish I could stay home full time with L Boogie, 3 days a week is a good comprise. 

Day 11: New Fuzzy Socks
I look  foward to slipping my cold sore feet into these at night.  Sometimes it is the little things!

What are you thanks for today?

PS Dont forget to enter my giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment