About Me

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

HBBC Check In with a smaller bootie

Ok so maybe my bootie isn't smaller yet but I am doing this check in 3 pounds lighter!  Yay for small victories!! I am so happy with the HBBC--- it is just  what I needed to kick my butt into gear.  I have been struggling with extra 30 lbs for over a year.  I feel like I am finally on my way back to healthier me. I hope I can keep this up through this rest of the holidays!

Thursday
5 mile race (5)
2 mile walk (2)
30 min walk with the whole family 1 +1 turkey day point (2)
7 servings of  veggie/fruit (1)
20 minutes of  stretching/abs (1)

11points

Friday
1hour of yoga (3)
4 Mile walk (4)
7 servings of fruit/veggies (1)

8 points

Total for first week 65
Saturday
3 mile walk (3)
Day of one of the 30 Shred DVD (1)
20 minutes of stretching/abs (1)

5 points

Sunday
10 Mile Run (10)
20 minutes of stretching/abs  (1)
7 fruits and Veggies (1)
2 mile walk (20

14 points

Monday
1 hour Yoga (3)
30 Day Shred (1)
7 fruits and Veggies (1)

5 points


Tuesday
4 mile run (4)
20 minutes of stretching/ans(1)
7 fruits and veggies (1)

6 points

Total for Day 8- 11 is 30

What was your small victory over the last week???

2 comments:

  1. To stick to my plan and even go over the total miles I was supposed to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE ON FIRE!! I am loving your blog. 3 lbs...that is awesome. My small victory this week is not eating out thus far... we will see how long that lasts:)

    ReplyDelete