About Me

Friday, November 5, 2010

30 Days of Thanks... Day 5

I am grateful for Mom Friends.  Obviously, I am grateful for all my friends but this post to dedicate to my  mom friends...

I just got home from our monthly Mom Night In and I was thinking of how blessed I am  to have these women in life.  I had my wonderful friends prior to becoming a mother unfortunately I am the first of those friends to pave the path of motherhood.  I felt alone and isolated I decided to join the local mother's group.  After a little while, I met some wonderful women and we began to bond over breast milk, colicky babies and sleepless nights.  Overtime, we began to form real friendship and alliances.  These women are there to share a laugh, a cry and a glass of wine.  Only common interest is motherhood but somehow that is enough. Although, it has been over 18 months and people come and go the core group remains and gets together with and without babies and husband.  I am so lucky to have them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment